About Independent Reserve
Established in 2013, Independent Reserve is one of the most trusted bitcoin and crypto exchanges in Australia with over 200,000 customers.
They offer a full range of services including buy, sell and trade popular cryptocurrencies, AutoBuy for recurring deposits, AutoTrader for automated trading, Tax calculator, SMSF accounts and over-the-counter (OTC) service for large trades.
Pros of using Independent Reserve:
- Long standing and trusted Australian crypto exchange which is fully regulatory AUSTRAC compliant.
- Well suited for high-volume traders, large investors, institutions and SMSFs.
- Ability to deposit in mutiple fiat currencies including AUD, USD, NZD and SGD.
- FastTrack accounts available to Australian residents to create a new account and start buying and trading within minutes.
- Advanced secure crypto cold storage in eo-dispersed data centres and vaults.
Cons of using Independent Reserve:
- Only 17 cryptocurrencies supported for trading.
- Affiliate commissions finish after 90 days.
- No mobile apps available.
- Deposit fees for small deposits (bank transfer free over A$100, PayID/OSKO free over A$1,000, NZD/USD free over A$5,000)
Independent Reserve Services
- Buy/Sell cryptocurrencies - Buy and sell over 17 different cryptocurrencies.
- AutoTrader - Run automated cryptocurrency trading strategies from a ready made strategy library.
- AutoBuy - Automatically buy cryptocurrencies whenever a deposit is credited to your account.
- SMSF Accounts - Buy Bitcoin and crypto with your Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
- Over-the-counter (OTC) - Make large over-the-counter (OTC) trades through our VIP service desk.
Latest Independent Reserve News
Independent Reserve company information
|Company name||INDEPENDENT RESERVE PTY LIMITED|
|Company ABN||46 164 257 069|
Crypto News does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Crypto News is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned on this web page.
Reviewer Name: Crypto News Australia
Review Date: 2021-09-13
Review Rating: 5