Binance Australia Review 2023
Binance launched in 2017 and has quickly catapulted to prominence and now sits as the world’s most popular cryptocurrency platform. Binance regularly leads the industry in terms of trading volume and liquidity. The exchange is renowned for its list of altcoins, features, and international presence. Recently, Binance was debanked by its Australian banking partner, meaning they can no longer accept AUD deposits.
- One of the leading exchanges with possibly the most advanced features in the crypto exchange market
- Low trading fees for market orders (0.1%)
- NFT marketplace for buying, selling and minting digital assets
- Ranked #1 globally for liquidity, trading volume and average customer visits
- Strong support for multiple fiat currencies
- User interface is a little cluttered and can take some getting used to
- The huge range of features and altcoins while beneficial for experienced crypto traders, can be confronting for crypto newcomers
- The leading exchange has run into regulatory issues with various nations (the U.S., the UK and China)
- Live chat support can leave a lot to be desired
- No longer accepts AUD deposits
Cannot deposit AUD
Cannot withdraw AUD
Australian based customer support:
Full learn platform:
Features and services
- Crypto Trading – Trade more than 740 cryptocurrency and fiat pairs, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB with Binance Spot. Experience seamless trading with the largest crypto exchange by trade volume. Our matching system is capable of processing up to 1.4 million orders per second.
- Leveraged Crypto Trading – Maximize your potential earnings with Binance USDT-M Futures. Register for your account and start trading USDT-M futures with up to 125x leverage in less than 30 minutes. Our industry-leading matching engine, lowest fees, no expiration, and competitive futures products empower your trading. Dominate the market with Binance Futures.
- Saving – Choose from one of the supported assets, including BNB, USDT, BUSD, and DeFi assets, and start receiving interest on your idle crypto. Choose Flexible Savings for zero lock-up periods on dozens of cryptocurrencies, or Locked Savings for higher returns.
- Staking – Generate passive income with Binance Staking by staking your favorite assets. Choose from our wide list of crypto assets, including USDT, BNB, and DAI, or check our DeFi Staking. Push your investment potential to the next level with Binance Staking and DeFi and enjoy our reduced fees.
- Binance Pool – Join the most comprehensive and inclusive service platform dedicated to improving the income of miners. Binance Pool provides you with regular payouts, low fees, and additional products to maximize your mining profits.
- Binance Crypto Card – With the Binance Visa Card, you can convert and spend your favorite cryptocurrencies at more than 60 million merchants worldwide. Just transfer crypto from your spot wallet to your card wallet, and you’re ready to go. Spend your crypto anytime, anywhere.