CoinJar is an Australia's longest running cryptocurrency platform that offers exchange and hosted wallet services. The CoinJar website and iOS and Android mobile apps are easy to use and have excellent design. And hence CoinJar is used frequently by beginners to buy Bitcoin with easy deposit methods such as BPAY and PayID.
- Digital Currency Account - you can easily buy & sell Bitcoin through CoinJar's website or or mobile apps. You can also buy other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), USD Coin (USDC), Stellar (XLM), Dai (DAI), Basic Attention Token (BAT), 0x (ZRX).
- CoinJar Swipe - CoinJar Swipe is a cryptocurrency debit card. Spend your digital currency anywhere that accepts EFTPOS in Australia, and make cash withdrawals at any ATM or merchant with cash-out facilities.
- CoinJar Exchange - CoinJar Exchange is an advanced digital currency exchange that supports high-frequency, low-latency execution for experienced traders.
- CoinJar for Institutions - CoinJar offers solutions to institutions looking to access digital assets & markets through CoinJar OTC or through our cryptocurrency trading platform CoinJar Exchange.
- Crypto OTC Trading Desk - The simplest way for individuals and institutions looking to make off-exchange, over-the-counter (OTC) trades of AUD $50,000 and above.
- CoinJar Bundles - CoinJar Bundles are collections of popular digital currencies you can purchase as a group, making them a great way to diversify your portfolio. Your bundles are tracked automatically over time, providing insight into the performance of your investments.
Latest CoinJar News
Yearn.Finance and Uniswap Token Now Available on Aussie exchange CoinJar
51 minutes ago by Ibiam Wayas
CoinJar company information
|Company name||COINJAR PTY LTD|
|Company ABN||43 163 543 824|
|Worldwide locations||Australia, United Kingdom|
Crypto News does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Crypto News is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned on this web page.