Founded in Switzerland in 2019, Accointing is a crypto platform that provides a free crypto portfolio tracker, one place to consolidate all of your crypto exchanges and wallets and track the live prices and your profit and loss. They also have additional paid features to help with generating your crypto tax reports.
Pros of using Accointing:
- All in one place - connect over 300 wallets and exchanges to track live prices of your entire portfolio for free.
- Wallet address support - you can simply add any wallet address to track it without connecting anything.
- Fast import - importing transactions for new exchanges and wallets is super fast compared to other alternative price trackers.
- Track profit / loss - your profit and loss is automatically calculated and shown with a breakdown per cryptocurrency. There is also a really cool chart which shows your buys and your sells as green and red dots.
- AUD support - supports mutiple fiat currencies including AUD, USD, GBP, EUR and more.
- iOS and Android apps - view your portfolio on the go with the "Accointing - Crypto Tracker" mobile apps.
- Portfolio breakdown - view a pie chart with your portfolio allocation of all your cryptocurrencies.
- Exchanges sync - automatically sync new trades by connecting your exchange with a read-only API key.
- Tax reports - generate your profit and loss tax reports at a click of a button. It also can detect if you've been holding the digital asset for longer than 12 months which could be eligible for capital gains tax discounts.
- SSO - single sign-on with your Gmail account for fast login.
Cons of using Accointing:
- Tax reports require subscription - to generate tax reports you'll need to subscribe, which is around A$250 for 1 years subscription. This could be useful for your accountant when preparing your taxes.
- Exchanges sync - Not all exchanges support auto sync such as Crypto.com and eToro.
- NFTs - Unable to track the prices of your NFT collection. Ability to add these manually would be useful.
- Custom coins - Although it supports over 7,500 cryptocurrencies, it's unable to track the prices of some of the lesser known coins or add custom tokens (a feature that wallet providers such as Trust Wallet provide).
The All-in-One Bitcoin and Crypto Platform! Accointing.com
Latest Accointing News
Accointing company information
|Company name||Accointing Services AG|
Crypto News does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Crypto News is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned on this web page.
Reviewer Name: Crypto News Australia
Review Date: 2021-10-08
Review Rating: 5