Zebpay is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been in the business of cryptocurrencies globally since 2014 and has now been established in Australia since May 2019. It is a place where crypto enthusiasts can buy/sell Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies with ease. It is also an AUSTRAC registered exchange which can give customers peace of mind that they are dealing with an official Australian registered company that have gone through the necessary digital currency assessments and procedures.
Notable Features of Zebpay
- Very nice interface - great designed website and mobile apps which is easy for beginners to use
- Mobile applications for iPhone and Android - great for trading on-the-go
- Mobile number ID - great for saving time logging in using your mobile number
- Lightning payments - Send and receive payments via the Bitcoin Lightning Network through Zebpay
- Low fees - Zero fees on all FIAT & crypto deposits into, and on FIAT withdrawals out of, your Zebpay account.
The Zebpay platform supports Bitcoin and some major cryptocurrencies including: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and EOS (EOS). It also supports AUD fiat currency.
Getting Started with Zebpay
Creating an account on Zebpay is pretty easy as you enter your mobile number and email address to get started. Once your email is verified you can start the KYC process to verify your identity. Once that’s done you are good to start buying your Bitcoin. If you get stuck at any point, you can open up a support ticket at help.zebpay.com/ which they seem prompt as we tried and they responded by email within 5 minutes.
You can also open a corporate accounts on Zebpay via email. This requires a lot of KYC documents to be sent to them including identity documents of all company directors.
Zebpay offers a Crypto Trading Platform which allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies using either the web platform or mobile app if you like to trade on the go. They also currently have a Trade Rebate Program Earn assured rebates of upto A$500 and deals such as Deposit A$100 & get A$10. Click here to get started with Zebpay trading. Pro trading platform is currently not available in the AU.
98% of Zebpay's cryptocurrency holdings reside in Cold Storage These multisignature 'cold wallets' are stored in an air gapped environments and are signed using dedicated Hardware Security Modules. They are also physically stored cross-city and cross-continent- just to make sure your funds are safe. Read more about Zebpay Security Features.
Zebpay also provides an API to allow developers to fully integrate into their system to buy/sell and place trades including using the Lighting network and Websocket feeds.
Fees and Limits
- Free deposits using crypto or FIAT - ie there are no fees for depositing into your Zebpay account using Bitcoin or AUD.
- Free withdrawals using FIAT - ie there are no fees for withdrawing from your Zebpay account into your bank account using AUD.
- Crypto withdrawal fees vary depending on the crypto - ie for BTC it is currently 0.0006 BTC ($8 AUD). See all Zebpay fees & limits.
This is an independent review written by Crypto News Australia October 2019
Disclaimer: The content and views expressed in the articles are those of the original authors own and are not necessarily the views of Crypto News. We do actively check all our content for accuracy to help protect our readers. This article content and links to external third-parties is included for information and entertainment purposes. It is not financial advice. Please do your own research before participating.