eToro Review 2023
- About eToro Australia
- eToro Australia Services
- eToro Australia How-to Guides
- eToro Australia Latest News
- eToro Australia Useful Links
- eToro Australia Company Info
ABOUT ETORO AUSTRALIA
Established in 2007, eToro has become one of the world’s leading social trading and investment platforms. The company is registered in Israel, and Australia operations are regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). The platform has proven itself for more than a decade to be a safe and trustworthy place to invest in confidence.
Pros of using eToro:
- You can trade both the stock market and the crypto market.
- They are well established worldwide with 20 million users and officially regulated in Australia.
- You can use the CopyTrader to copy other traders at the click of a button.
- You can learn from top traders and engage with them socially.
- The platform has an easy to use interface for trading and portfolio management.
- There is no commission for buying or selling, they make money off the spread fees.
- You can use the free demo account to practice your trading before using real funds.
- Mobile trading app is available.
- There is 2 auth login available and you can make your account private.
- Financial reports can be generated easily for tax reporting.
- Registering was easy and deposit funds is easy using Polipay also easy.
- There is an eToro Australian Dollar AUDX.
Cons of using eToro:
- They currently don’t have ASX stocks listed (only US stocks).
- There is only 30 cryptos available at the moment.
- Account balance is displayed in USD.
- Overnight fees and buy/sell spread fees are charged on CFDs.
- Unable to set 2-auth by Google app (only SMS available).
- Big spread fees on some cryptocurrencies.
- 12 month inactivity fee of $10/month.
ETORO AUSTRALIA SERVICES
- Trading Platform – Buy and sell over 800 stocks, 30 cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Forex and ETFs.
- Copy Trading – Follow and copy top investors at the click of a button.
- Popular Investor Program – Earn income from people that copy your trades.
Note: Currently cryptos are traded as CFDs on eToro, they are planning to launch Real Crypto in September 2021.
Disclaimer: AFSL 491139. Capital at risk. See PDS for T&Cs. CFD and cryptocurrency trading is inherently very risky and should not be undertaken without extensive knowledge of how the markets works and a strong appetite for risk. eToro says that 67% of its retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs on the platform.
Guides coming soon.
ETORO AUSTRALIA USEFUL LINKS
ETORO AUSTRALIA COMPANY INFORMATION
|Company name||ETORO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD|
|Company ABN||46 621 283 369|
|Worldwide locations||Australia, Israel|
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Crypto News Australia is a publication where readers can find independent content to better understand the Cryptocurrency & Blockchain sectors. Our aim is to work with our Partners to inform and educate our readers so they have the understanding, knowledge and tools to participate in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space..
Crypto News does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Crypto News is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned on this web page.
Reviewer Name: Crypto News Australia
Review Date: 2022-01-12
Review Rating: 5