Bitrefill Review 2023
- About Bitrefill
- Bitrefill Services
- Bitrefill How-to Guides
- Bitrefill Latest News
- Bitrefill Useful Links
- Bitrefill Company Info
- Bitrefill FAQ
Bitrefill is a website where you can buy gift cards, vouchers, and phone recharges in Australia and over 170 countries worldwide. They offer services to help you live off your crypto by buying gift vouchers and redeeming them instantly using your mobile phone as payment.
Pros of using Bitrefill:
- Live on crypto – use your crypto to pay for goods and services through the gift cards without the need to withdraw funds to your bank account.
- Instant buy – you can prepay your Bitrefill account speeding up the check-out process if your out and about. They also support the Bitcoin Lighting network to speed up your purchases.
- High usage without an account – unverified accounts have high usage limits up to US$10,000 for most categories up to 100 purchases daily. If you want unlimited daily purchases, you’ll need to verify your account.
- No expiration date – the Bitrefill Balance Cards and Bitrefill Balances have no expiration dates.
- Refill for other people – you can refill any account just by entering a phone number and sending the Bitcoin to an address.
- 1% rebates on purchases – earn a minimum of 1% cashback in Bitcoin satoshis every time they use Bitrefill to purchase gift cards and mobile refills.
Cons of using Bitrefill:
- Unspent value – any value contained in a Bitrefill Balance Cards or in a Bitrefill Balance will not in any case be paid out in cash. Like any other gift card, it waits to be spent. However, unlike most gift cards it doesn’t expire.
- Geographical limitations – most products sold are geographically limited to certain countries. In these cases, if you won’t be able to purchase from a country that is not allowed by a product’s restrictions.
- Buy Gift Cards – Buy gift cards using crypto from over 100 different stores and services across Australia.
- Recharge Mobile Phone – Recharge your phone using crypto in Australia including Vodaphone, Optus, Telstra and others.
- Pay for Uber or Book a Flight – Use your crypto to pay for your travel services across Australia and worldwide using services such as Uber, Jetstar and Hotels.com.
- Buy your Shopping – Use your crypto to pay for your shopping ventures through popular Australian outlets such as Coles, Bunnings, Myer, Apple, BWS, Target, IKEA and more.
Bitrefill – SPEND CRYPTO With Gift Cardshttps://www.youtube.com/embed/hNdBg41nWis
Living on Crypto in Australia: An Interview with Chris Pavlesichttps://www.youtube.com/embed/aV8LXmiMZ6A
Can i get physical versions of the card?
No there aren’t physical cards. However, you can print them out and use that just like a disposable card.
What cryptos can I use to buy cards?
BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, DOGE, Tether, Tether over Tron, Wyre Coinbase, Binance Pay.
How do i use the card at the physical store EFTPOS machine?
At a physical store you show the cashier the gift card bar code we email you and they can enter it into their checkout system to assign your gift card. You can show them on your mobile or you can print it out on paper should you choose to do so.
Can I purchase a gift card for a friend who doesn’t have a Bitrefill account?
Yes you can simply send them the email with the gift and how to redeem it straight from the website and app.
Can i swap one card for another card once purchased?
As for swapping cards, no we don’t offer that currently unless if it was a customer service issue or error on our or our providers end.
BITREFILL COMPANY INFORMATION
|AIRFILL PREPAID AB
|Sweden registration no. 559001-6035
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Crypto News Australia is a publication where readers can find independent content to better understand the Cryptocurrency & Blockchain sectors. Our aim is to work with our Partners to inform and educate our readers so they have the understanding, knowledge and tools to participate in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space..
Crypto News does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Crypto News is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned on this web page.
Reviewer Name: Crypto News Australia
Review Date: 2021-09-24
Review Rating: 5