Whales Abruptly Move Over $305,000,000 Worth of Shiba Inu and Ethereum – Here’s Where the Crypto Is Going
Crypto whales have transferred Ethereum (ETH) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) worth hundreds of millions of dollars in multiple transactions that occurred within hours of each other, according to the blockchain tracker Whale Alert.
Starting with Ethereum, on-chain data obtained by Whale Alert shows that a large crypto holder moved 150,000 ETH from an unknown wallet to the Kraken crypto exchange in three different transactions of equal amounts.
At the time of the transfer, the total value of the ETH moved was approximately $269.8 million.
- 50,000 ETH ($89.93 million) transferred from unknown wallet to Kraken
- 50,000 ETH ($89.96 million) transferred from unknown wallet to Kraken
- 50,000 ETH ($89.92 million) transferred from unknown wallet to Kraken
Ethereum is trading at $1,803 at time of writing.
Turning to the Shiba Inu memecoin, on-chain data retrieved by Whale Alert shows that a whale moved nearly 4.5 trillion SHIB worth slightly under $36 million from an unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
Shiba Inu is trading at $0.00000799 at time of writing.
- 1,600,000 SOL ($55.74 million) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown wallet
- 50,000,000 XRP ($27.60 million) transferred from Crypto.com to unknown wallet
- 25,300,000 XRP ($14.68 million) transferred from unknown wallet to Bitstamp
Crypto.com and Bitstamp are both centralized cryptocurrency exchanges.
XRP is worth $0.604 at time of writing while Solana is trading at $36.60.
Generated Image: Midjourney