Bitcoin & Crypto Market Near Key Juncture: LTC, BNB, BCH, TRX Analysis
- The total crypto market cap declined towards the $235.0B level and recently corrected higher.
- Bitcoin price is also correcting higher, but it is facing hurdles near $9,800 and $10,000.
- Binance coin (BNB) price recovered more than 10% and broke the $27.00 resistance area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price rallied recently above the $80.00 and $85.00 resistance levels.
- BCH price is slowly approaching towards the key $300 resistance area.
- Tron (TRX) price is up around 10% and it is currently trading above the $0.0220 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a sharp decline below the $300 level, BCH price found support near the $270 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair started an upside correction and traded above the $280 and $290 levels. It seems like the price is slowly recovering and it could soon test the key $300 resistance level.
If there is an upside break above $300, the price could correct towards the $320 level. If not, the price is likely to decline again below the $290 and $280 level in the near term.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price found strong support near the $24.00 level and it recently started an upward move. BNB price broke the $25.00 and $26.50 resistance levels. It even broke the $27.00 resistance and it may soon test the $27.50 resistance level.
Litecoin price found support near the $75.00 level after a massive decline. LTC price jumped higher recently and broke the $80.00 resistance level. The price is up more than 12% and it is approaching towards the $92.00 and $95.00 resistance levels, where sellers could emerge.
Tron price tested the $0.0200 support level and recently corrected higher. TRX price is up around 10% and it broke the $0.0215 and $0.0220 resistance levels. The next key resistance on the upside is near the $0.0230 and $0.0232 levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a downside extension below the $250.0B support area. The market cap moved towards the $235.0B level and formed a swing low at $234.9B. It recently corrected higher and broke the $245.0B and $250.0B resistance levels. However, there is a strong resistance formed near the $260.0B level and a bearish trend line, which is currently acting as a barrier. If there is an upside break above the trend line, there could be a decent comeback n bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, binance coin, BCH, TRX, XMR, XLM and other altcoins in the near term.