In this weekly report (May 25 to 31, 2020): We launched a new THETA/USDT perpetual contract, as well as isolated margin trading mode for ten more cryptocurrencies, and revealed future plans for Binance IDR.
Binance Futures and Options Updates
1. Binance Futures launches THETA/USDT perpetual contract. Initially launched with 1-50x leverage choices, we have since adjusted the leverage range to 1-20x, as well as the contracts risk and margin tiers.
2. Binance Futures lets you enable, disable, and resize your trading interface. Customize your display windows for charts, trading depth, order book, trades, positions, and more.
3. Binance Futures historical data now available. The data provided will be year-to-date tick level trading data, including official records of trade times, prices, and quantities.
4. Boosting Returns with Strategic Rebalancing. The Binance Futures team explains how rebalancing works for leveraged tokens, and how Binance Leveraged Tokens protects its holders from regular rebalancing.
5. Binance Guides: How to place a trailing stop order. Learn how to do this on both our website and app.
BNB, Fiat, and Stablecoin Updates
6. Binance and Tokocrypto are supporting Indonesian rupiah-backed stablecoin. Binance IDR (BIDR), a BEP2 stablecoin pegged to Indonesias currency, BIDR will be available for direct purchase and redemption at a rate of 1 BIDR = 1 IDR.