Crypto Economic Data Links:
- FRED - Federal Reserve Economic Data - shows a graph of current supply of USD.
- bitcointreasuries.org – Table showing the current Bitcoin holdings of Public Companies.
- digitalik.net/btc – Graph showing the current Bitcoin supply flow and next halving date.
- stakingrewards.com – Table showing the staking rewards of various coins.
- BitcoinOpenInterest – Table & Graphs showing the Open Interest (OI) in Bitcoin Futures.
- bitinfocharts.com – Table showing the top 100 richest Bitcoin blockchain addresses.
- coinmap.org – Map showing crypto adoption in a heatmap.
- ycharts.com – Current Bitcoin Transaction Fees.
- bitnodes.io – Geolocations of Bitcoin Core nodes running worldwide.
- defipulse.com – The DeFi coins marketcap index stats.
- whale-alert.io – Shows live big on-chain crypto transactions.
- LunarCrush – Tracks crypto social sentiment data.
- btc.com/stats/pool – Shows the percentages of BTC mining pools.
- ethgasstation.info – Shows the recommended GAS price you should pay for your ETH transactions.
- usdsat.com – Shows the price of USD vs the Satoshi over time.
- Bitcoin Energy Consumption Index – Shows the cost of Bitcoin energy consumption worldwide.
- University of Cambridge - Bitcoin Energy Consumption – Projects the cost of Bitcoin energy consumption based of setting the cost of electricity.
- Skew - Bitcoin data charts quarterly gains.
- 10 Crypto Blockchain Explorers - Track your public blockchain transactions
- 10 Crypto Enabled Browsers & Apps - Use crypto in the new modern web browsers and apps
- 10 Crypto Online Tools Trading Essentials - Use these tools to become a better trader
Crypto Safety Links:
- scam-alert.io - check a blockchain address for scam detection.
- scamwatch.gov.au - Australia scam watch statistics
Crypto Events Links:
- coinmarketcal.com - Website showing the upcoming crypto network events.